Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Go Spurs Go

My sister and I in front of SBC (AT&T) Center

Me prior to the game -- can you say EXCITED?

The SPURS Home Court. Oh yeah, baby!

On Sunday, April 9th at 6:00 p.m. I attended my very first NBA game in San Antonio, TX. I went to see my boys (the Spurs) play on their own turf in the SBC Center. I must admit that this was one of thee most exciting moments EVER! A completely AWESOME experience. I loved it -- and yes, all 22 hours of road time was worth it. The San Antonio Spurs played the Memphis Grizzlies. Excellent game -- final score: Spurs 83 Grizzlies 81.

My absolute favorite player is Tim Duncan #21. He is not only an excellent player, but an extraordinary team captain. Then there's Horry, Parker, Ginobili and, well, the list goes on!

GET READY! GET LOUD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun roadtrip! So glad we did it....even though it put me in debt...LOL! love ya!

-kris